So far we have learned to:
– Recognize the odd/even months (Level 1)
– Exclude the Places and the Earthquakes from our list (Level 2)
– Recognize a High Depth (Level 3)
On Level 4, we will learn to watch the Energy, as it is moving UP, DOWN & PARALLEL between Earth’s Crust, Core & in the cavities of the Lithosphere/Core.
When the Energy passes through the crust to the Earth’s mantle, it looks like a ‘ball’ that is moving between crust & core -it looks like specific as an ‘Energy Arkanoid’, such as the old classic Arkanoid game- and each time that the moving Energy hits on something solid, we have a vibration that we call ‘Earthquake’ -that’s why we see Earthquakes on Depths 0-600+km and if you watch the earthquakes’ continuity, you will see that the Energy is moving Up/Down and Parallel-. The moving Energy will not stop moving between crust & core, and manifest Earthquakes, until it reaches the Earth’s surface through a Volcano -Volcanic Eruption- or an Earthquake =/> 5R on a Ridge and lose some of its power. As the moving Energy ‘hits’ the ‘Lithosphere’, it curves it and creates some new cavities & ridges”. As for the Earth’s Core, it seems that has cavities as well but no Basins (We can map an area in the Earth by watching the “Depths” of the Earthquakes, because the moving Energy hits there something “solid” and manifest the “vibration” that people call “Earthquake”). Click on the icon below. See the light green arrows and follow them. Read the description of each number and you will understand “Why if you understand the movement of the Energy in the Earth, you will understand the Earthquakes, the mountains, the volcanoes, the manifestation of new islands in the oceans, the manifestation of sinkholes on the crust etc.”. The observation of the Energy’s movement in the Earth will offer you a clear view of the geomorphology of the inner Earth, that you couldn’t get, even with x-rays.
A) On the games below, you have to find the direction of the Energy’s movement. Does the Energy moving UP, DOWN or PARALLEL? We use these Symbols to describe the direction of the Energy’s movement (If it’s moving to the Earth’s Crust, or Core, or Parallel in a Cavitie/Basin).
1) Λ: (If the Depth of the previous Earthquake was Higher than the Depth of the Current Earthquake. For example, if the previous Earthquake had Depth 150km and the Depth of the current Earthquake is 87km, that means that the Energy is moving “UP- from the Earth’s Core to the Earth’s Crust-” and we put on the 3rd column, on the same line with the current Earthquake the Symbol Λ),
2) ΛΛ (ΛΛΛ, ΛΛΛΛ, ΛΛΛΛΛ etc. if the Energy continues moving to lower Depths. – 285km, then 168km, 39km…)
3) V: (If the Depth of the previous Earthquake was Lower than the Depth of the Current Earthquake. For example if the previous Earthquake had Depth 100km and the Depth of the current Earthquake is 210km, that means that the Energy is moving “Down” and we put on the 3rd column, on the same line with the current Earthquake the Symbol V),
4) VV (VVV, VVVV, VVVVV etc. if the Energy continues moving to Higher Depths. – 100km, then 210km, 395km…)
5) —: (If the Depth of the previous Earthquake is Same with the Depth of the Current Earthquake. For example if the previous Earthquake had Depth 10km and the Depth of the current Earthquake is 10km, that means that the Energy is moving “Parallel” and we put on the 3rd column, on the same line with the current Earthquake the Symbol —)
B) Ignore the Pink Lines!
Example (Find the red numbers 1,2,3,4 first and read the description).
We know that it looks difficult but, believe us it’s easy to find out if the Energy is moving Up, Down or Parallel!!! Let’s play some games to show you what we mean! Good Luck!
Compare the Depths of Previous & Current Earthquake. (Ignore Pink Lines! Click on the correct Symbol)
The Energy is going…
Tip for the Energy’s Movement (Up, Down & Parallel): See the 2 images below. The first image is the Earthquake continuity as it looks normally on the “Greek System’s Table”. Image 2, it’s a graph of the Depths, free of the Places/Earthquakes/Depths etc. that don’t belong to the Earthquake Continuity. On this graph, you can see clearly the “Up, Down & Parallel Movement” and understand “What’s the connection between the Energy’s Movement, and the manifestation of a Major Earthquake”.
What describes image 2? it’s an Earthquake Continuity with 58 Earthquakes (The Earthquakes from No35 to No92 we saw on image 1). We excluded all the Earthquakes with Magnitudes less than 5R and all the Places (with Pink Color) which do not belong to the Pacific’s Basin (One of the two basic rules on The Greek System is that “The Earthquake must have at least 5R and over Magnitude”, because as “Who Cares” writes, “Earthquakes with less power than 5R can’t travel far”). See clearly the beautiful Energy as it is moving Up, Down & Parallel. Observe the Magnitudes of the Earthquakes. The Energy looks like a “ball” which has specific “power”. It seems that is moving Up, Down & Parallel and “hits” solid surfaces with that almost same power. Watch the Magnitudes to understand what we mean. Weird, right? And when one of The Greek System’s “Signs” manifest (such as the 2HDM or the SRHD Rule) we can predict the upcoming major Earthquake. Not because we are Gods and we know everything but, because the Energy in the inner Earth does only three movements, it has very specific behavior and characteristics (speed/direction/power etc.) as it is moving, and when these are changing, that’s usually a very bad sign for an upcoming major Earthquake. As “Who Cares” (the developer of the Greek System) says again, “The Energy is not crazy. Such a big amount of Energy, that can ‘hit’ something solid and manifest a big vibration (an Earthquake), has each time specific Energy concentration on its Mass, specific speed, specific direction and can manifest vibrations on specific Places, in very strict Time & Magnitude Limits”. This graph is the simplest we use to watch an Earthquake Continuity. Usually, we use it on “The Cretan System” to see if the major upcoming Earthquake, will “hit” a Place close to the Earth’s Crust (when we have predicted and expect a major Earthquake and the previous Earthquake was deep, for example, 520km, and we know that “when the Energy is down, and especially close to the Earth’s Core, the only movement that will make is to go Up”, we are very nervous.